It includes a system of nerves and cavernous bodies: the glans clitoridis is mostly covered by the fold in the labia minor, two onion-shaped cavernous bodies lay against the anterior wall of the vagina, and two shanks of 2-3 inches length crura clitoridis) protrude into the inner body. They consist of a net of blood vessels and of smooth muscle cells. Like in the penis, their swelling causes erection.
The glans is covered by a sensitive mucosa and is protected by the foreskin (praeputium clitoridis)
The clitoris is fastened to the lower border of the symphysis by a ligament.
Cut through sensory and motoric cortex areas
1. Glans (sensitivity)
- Sexual separation or traumatic contact
- Loss of territory or status
2. Glans & cavernous bodies:
- Sexual self-worth (“male” perception)
Emotions & Thoughts
1. CC Fear, Mistrust, Grief
- I*ve git to get him/her back!
- How can he/she leave me!
- I must not feel this.
- How do I reestablish my position?
2. CM Frustration, Impatience, Self-doubt
- I can’t satisfy him/her.
- I’m not a good lover!
- I’m not good enough for him/her!
- Now I can choose freedom!
- I´m feeling confident and at ease with my love.
- Now I can decide to open up for feeling the true meaning of love.
- I totally love and accept myself as I am.
Sensitivity change (CC) according to the Outer Skin with hyperesthesia in the restoration phase. (While Eybl confirms this, C. Markolin states the Inner Skin pattern – comparing case studies needed)
Loss of libido, reduced arousal (frigidity), inhibition of erectile function, depressive states possible.
Possible diagnoses: Syphilis/lues
Restoration phase A
Hyperesthesia, inflammatory swelling possible, genital herpes, HPV, manic states can occur.
Blackout, short absence
Restoration phase B
Normalization, genital warts, hypertrophy (enlarged clitoris) possible as a residual state.
The hypesthesia in the stress phase reduces the biological and psychological impact of sexual loss or trauma.
- Loss of sensitivity is typical in and after sexual trauma or abandonment
- In a constellation, flirt or sex addiction (nymphomania) is possible after sexual traumas
Sensitivity and sexual arousal of the clitoris are connected to conflicts of the coronary arteries intima. In the stress phase of a territorial or sexual loss, the penis sensitivity is reduced. Depressive states are possible.
Sensory Constellation when sensory relays in both hemispheres are affected, sensitivity is enhanced; sensual dreams/hallucinations possible.
“Casanova” (Seductive): Together with Coronary veins. Both conflicts have a sexual theme. Flirting behaviour and constant search for varying lovers, while physically being hard to arouse, reduced fertility. Manic: active flirting, depressive: shy, passively seducing.
Sexual Megalomania in both-sided activation as a coping strategy.
Reduced libido and arousal via clitoris also happen by neuronal affections, and in stress-activity (loss of love or status) of the coronary arteries.