0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
TRUE OR FALSE. Read each statement carefully, and click on the button next to your response.
1. There is an acute and a chronic healing process.CorrectIncorrect
2. The acute healing process involves several stress and regeneration phases.CorrectIncorrect
3. Initial triggers that start a stress/regeneration process may be hereditary.CorrectIncorrect
4. An emergency involves very intense mind-body symptoms, survival, life is in danger.CorrectIncorrect
5. A trigger must be one event and not several smaller events.CorrectIncorrect
6. Stress causes many of the dis-eases we can develop.CorrectIncorrect
7. After a conflict shock we can react differently to our environment.CorrectIncorrect
8. After a conflict shock we change our social behaviour.CorrectIncorrect